Students are now able to download ebooks from the library's EBSCO eBooks Collection to read offline on a PC/iPad/iPhone.
Steps to follow:
1. Search EBSCO eBooks
you find a book of interest, check to see if it is downloadable. On the
left hand side of the page, you will see a "Download this eBook
3. Click the "download" link. This will trigger a prompt to "Please sign in to check availability and download".
4. Click the "Sign in now" link.
on "create new account" link in the upper right hand side of the page.
This will allow you to create a username/password. Recommend using your
Name and wj+your 7 digit student id number. For consistency when logging
into library resources.
6. After login, a prompt box to "Checkout & Download" will appear.
Note: you must have Adobe Digital Editions 1.71 or higher for offline viewing. This is a free download.
7. Checkout period is for up to seven days. After seven days, access automatically ceases.
8. If you would like to view on an iPad or iPhone, download the app Bluefire app. For details on using the Bluefire app visit
How To Get Library Ebooks on the iPad/iPhone, No Sync Required